Eternity Funerals provide the following services:
- Consultation with the family in arranging the funeral service.
- Transfer of your loved one to our care
- We liaise with the cemetery/crematorium
- Consultation with Clergy/Celebrant
- We have a large showroom of quality coffins/caskets to choose from
- Registration of death at the Registrar of Birth, Deaths & Marriages
- We arrange your floral tributes
- Mourning vehicles – sedan/limousine
- Newspaper notifications
- Memorial attendance book for family and friends to sign
- We have a Chapel for viewings and family services
- Assistance with grief support if required
- We can also arrange doves, balloons, Scottish pipers and drummers, organist, singer, memorial cards, refreshments/catering, horse & carriage, photographer, recording of the service and motor bike escorts.