The decision of a burial or cremation is a personal one with certain factors that may influence your decision such as the cost, religious or cultural traditions and family beliefs. In either case, the wishes of the deceased should always be followed, if they are known.
- A service held in a church, chapel or venue of your choice, followed by a full cortege to the place of burial or crematorium, where the committal will take place.
- A service held in church, chapel or venue of your choice, followed by a private cortege to the place of burial or crematorium or where only the immediate family is present to witness the committal.
- The entire service, including the committal, is held in a church, chapel or venue of your choice. At the conclusion of the service, the coffin/casket is farewelled from the church or chapel, and Eternity Funerals will privately convey your loved one unaccompanied to the cemetery or crematorium.
- The entire service, including the committal, is held at the graveside or crematorium.
- A memorial service is held in a church, chapel or venue of your choice. No coffin or casket is present at this service. This style of service usually occurs after a private burial or cremation. A memorial service can be incorporated with the scattering of ashes.
Eternity Funerals provide the following services:
- Consultation with the family in arranging the funeral service.
- Transfer of your loved one to our care
- We liaise with the cemetery/crematorium
- Consultation with Clergy/Celebrant
- We have a large showroom of quality coffins/caskets to choose from
- Registration of death at the Registrar of Birth, Deaths & Marriages
- We arrange your floral tributes
- Mourning vehicles – sedan/limousine
- Newspaper notifications
- Memorial attendance book for family and friends to sign
- We have a Chapel for viewings and family services
- Assistance with grief support if required
- We can also arrange doves, balloons, Scottish pipers and drummers, organist, vocalist, memorial cards / order of service booklet, refreshments / catering, horse & carriage, photographer, recording of the service and motor bike escorts.